SWAG Expansion Quick Start Guide
You will find the quick start guide for the SWAG Expansion Pack below. You can also take a look at the more detailed instructions using the link below:
More Help With This Game
- Please check out the detailed instructions if you are still uncertain of any of the rules or how to use any of the cards.
- If something still doesn't make sense then please contact us. We'll be happy to help.
- Put the Swag Bag cards from the SWAG® Main Game into a "Swag Pile".
- Mix the expansion pack cards with the remaining SWAG® Main Game cards.
- Shuffle main game & expansion cards.
- Deal 8 (not 6) cards to each player.
- Remaining cards create a "Draw Pile".
- Left of dealer starts, then go clockwise.
ON YOUR TURN
- Swap a card OR play a Thief card or play a Cat Burglar card.
- Follow Main Game instruction when swapping a card or playing a Thief card, but ensure you are left with 8 cards.
PLAYING A CAT BURGLAR
- Place Cat Burglar card down.
- Shout "Gimme ya money!!" and point at the player whose swag you want.
- Victim can play a purple defence card.
NO DEFENCE CARDS
- Steal a Swag Bag from the victim.
- Discard the Cat Burglar card and get a new card from Draw Pile.
PLAY DEFENCE CARD
- The victim places down a purple self defence card (calling out text on card).
- Cat Burglar must counter this card with an orange attack card.
- Nobody can play the same card twice.
- If Cat Burglar is last to play a valid card then they steal a Swag Bag from victim.
- Discard used cards and grab new cards from Draw Pile so you have 8 again.
- First player with 3 Swag Bags wins.