Egg Bound Quick Start Guide
You will find the quick start guide for the Egg Bound card game below. You can also watch the instruction video or detailed instructions using the following links:
More Help With This Game
- Please check out the detailed instructions if you are still uncertain of any of the rules or how to use any of the cards.
- If something still doesn't make sense then please contact us. We'll be happy to help.
- First player with 3 Good Eggs wins.
- Give one "Good Egg" to each player.
- The other egg cards make an "Egg Pile".
- Shuffle the remaining cards.
- Deal 5 cards to each player.
- With the remaining cards create a "Draw Pile" (face down).
- Left of dealer starts, then go clockwise.
ON YOUR TURN
- Swap a card OR play a card.
SWAPPING A CARD
- Take the top card from the Draw Pile.
- Discard a card (face up) onto a "Discard Pile" next to the Draw Pile.
NOTE: Turn over the Discard Pile to create a new Draw Pile if you run out of draw cards!
PLAYING A CARD
- Play a valid card from your hand.
- At the end of your turn, discard any used cards and grab new ones from the Draw Pile so that you have 5 cards again.
- Blue "Chicken Action" cards must be played with a purple "Chicken" card.
- Red "Regular Action" cards are used against other players.
- Green "Undo" cards cancel actions used against you. "Cluck Off" is played immediately (not on your turn).
PLAYING A "STAR" CARD
- Put the "Star..." card down (face up) with a Chicken card (face down).
- The other player then places down a Chicken card.
- Now turn over both Chicken cards.
- The player whose chicken has the most stars win a Good Egg from the other player (if the other player has a Good Egg).
- Nobody gets anything for a draw (both chickens have the same number of stars).
- Discard both Chicken cards after use.
- If the other player doesn’t have any Chickens then you immediately win. Keep your Chicken card and steal a Good Egg from them.
MAXIMUM OF 3 EGGS
- You can’t have more than 3 eggs (you can't add any more eggs to your clutch).
- If you have 3 then make your Bad Eggs good!