EGG BOUND is a funny, egg-citing card game in which players compete to become the first person to collect three good eggs. Unfortunately, this isn’t as easy as it sounds. Your good eggs can turn bad, they can egg-splode and eggy-soldiers will even try to infiltrate your clutch and steal your eggs! Thankfully the singing chickens will try to help you find some replacement eggs!
This is a fun game for all the family in which players compete to be the first person to get 3 good eggs . To do this you'll have help from the Chickens including Mother Hen, Baby Hen and Rooster. But beware, the other players will try to sabotage your clutch using Eggy Soldiers, Egg-Splosions and much more!
"We can highly recommend this game to anyone!! Lots of fun and laughs and our 9 year old loves it :)" - Ben & Amy
Oh, and while all this is going on you must also try to stop your good eggs turning bad. Nobody wants to deal with a bad egg!!
About This Game
- A fun game for family and friends who are into quirky, funny games.
- A simple card game for kids and adults.
- Perfect for all occasions, including a family games night, travel or hanging out with friends.
- Beginner friendly, just a few minutes to learn.
- On your turn either swap a card or play a card.
- The first player to have 3 Good eggs wins.
- The game box contains 85 game cards and 2 information card.
How To Play
- EGG BOUND consist of several types of cards including Chickens, Eggs, Eggy Soldiers and Egg-Splosions.
- Players take it in turns to either change a card or play a card.
- The other players will try to steal and destroy your eggs or turn them bad!
- The winner is the first player to get 3 Good eggs.
|Suitable For Ages||8+ Years|
|Number of Players||2 to 6|
|Playtime||5 to 15 minutes (can be longer on first few games)|
|Contents||85 game cards and 2 information cards|
|Warning||Not suitable for children under 3 years|
Egg Bound - Chicken Card Game
- Availability: In Stock